Our goal is to provide the best quality of care for patients with Diabetes, Metabolic, Pituitary, Thyroid and Adrenal disorders.
Please be on time for your appointment. If you need to cancel an appointment, call 48 hours in advance.
Bring the following every visit:
- Your medications or a list of your medications
- Images of thyroid /pituitary and adrenal as indicated
- Laboratory results if you have them
- Results from your physician or facility- Fax to 830-730-4203
- Your personalized orange folder, received at first visit*
Dr. Anila Mustafa is the Principal at Diabetes & Metabolic Wellness Center. She is a member of the Endocrine Society, American Association of clinical endocrinology (ACCE), American Thyroid association (ATA) and American diabetes association (ADA) and American collage of Physician. She has a special interest and formal training in Obesity and nutrition/metabolic disease.
Gwen Hendricks, APRN, NP-C, is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She joins us from Guadalupe Regional Medical Group, Endocrinology Associates, with an emphasis on diabetes and chronic disease management. She is a member of the Texas Nurse Practitioners Organization. Gwen strives to positively impact health outcomes and in turn improve quality of life for all individuals in our community.