Areas of Focus
- Nutritional Basic assessment.
- Meal planning customize by patients preference.
- Telehealth Consultation
- Education in reading food labels, blood sugar level interpretation, using your glucose monitor, food diary and its benefits.
- Regular follow ups with coaching session.
- Helping patients with different conditions. High blood pressure, malnutrition, gastroparesis, chronic kidney disease, gestational diabetes.
Disorders of the Adrenal Cortex and Medulla
Benign and malignant adrenal tumors
Cushing’s syndrome, including drug-induced
Disorders of Bone and Mineral Metabolism
Hyperparathyroidism and other causes of hypercalcemia
Hypoparathyroidism and other causes of hypocalcemia
Metabolic bone diseases, with emphasis on the diagnosis and management of osteoporosis
Disorders of Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-based Metabolism
Autoimmune polyglandular failure syndrome
Female and Male Reproduction
Gynecomastia- Low testosterone and pituitary tumors
Hypothalamic and Pituitary Tumors
Pituitary tumors of all types, with experience in the diagnosis and management of prolactinoma, acromegaly, Cushing’s disease, and clinically non-functioning tumors
Craniopharyngioma and other space occupying and infiltrative disorders of the pituitary and hypothalamic region
Diabetes insipidus (primary and nephrogenic)
Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
Nodular thyroid diseases
Thyroiditis, including chronic, silent, subacute, and autoimmune